The Member photos

Re: Member photos

I told yall not to flame! and you did it anywaz!! fine be that way. be snobbish people who live in thier moms basement and dont tolearate and learn to liek others.

Lmao. You are so stereotypical athalon... it's really quite funny.

I live in a basement? I don't tolerate others? I don't have anyone who I like. Please, just shut up, because you're making yourself look like an 8 year old with those stereotypes.

Giancarlo said:
Root, damn it.. I'm not arguing. I'm just saying the guy has a right to say what he thinks about a person. Personally, I don't think Athlon looks great either. But that's my own opinion. I'm not going to be rude about it, but that's what I think. The pathetic minority? You mean the ones around here who can't accept comments as yourself?
But why did he have to be rude about it? why did you have to back him up, Lucky had the right to state his/her opinion, Rakedog had the right to disagree,
I mean the point of this thread is to show people your faces, why do you have to comment in a negative way?

The pathetic minority? I mean people like you, people who can't say a single thing without having to put somebody or something down... Somebody who shouts and swears at people who don't agree with him, people who troll these forums looking for fights.

We all know that you don't like athlon, but why do you have to bring it up here?
(that question is rhetorical and requires no answer, I already know the answer which was outline in the top of this post)

He wasn't rude about it. He stated his opinion in a subtle way...

You are the one putting people down here. So stop being hypocritical. You're hopeless. You are the one looking for fights. And it seem like you got one here.

All I said is I don't think athlon looks great. That does not mean I do not like her.

Giancarlo, how would you like it if I said you dont look good in anyoff your photos? You will probably say "I don't care what you think" or something along those lines. But have you ever thought that sometimes your opinion isnt wanted. I thought you would know that its a social norm not to say someone looks good. If Athlon came up to you in the street and showed you the photos, can you sincerely say: "You dont look that good" Thats for you too rakedog.

Some people don't like how I look. That's their own choice. Some say I'm too "feminine" in my looks (whatever that means). It doesn't really matter. But I don't have a problem with people expressing those view points. As long as it doesn't turn to insults, and in this case it did not.

if you said that I look bad to me in public you'd be decked!!!

people's done it allready adn they had imprints of lockers, handrails,light fixtures, etc ingrained in thier face for quite some time.

they also ended up in the hospital!!! I'm not soemone you want to mess with.

I have put several people in teh hostpital and a few in insane wards that you need a government pass to get out of!

You can't just assault people that don't think you look good. And you wouldn't even dare punching me.

you're gay and you want people to accept you, but here to bad talk everyone on here, flame everyone, and ridicule everyone else!!! youre not asking to be accepted very well.

athlon64fx said:
you're gay and you want people to accept you, but here to bad talk everyone on here, flame everyone, and ridicule everyone else!!! youre not asking to be accepted very well.

I'm not flaming anyone here. And my sexuality has no relevance here. What I'm saying is people have the right to have their opinions about you. You want people silenced when they don't say favorable things about you.

Back
Top Bottom