phobias

I have fear of spiders. I know I could just smush them with the tip of my finger, but it freaks me out when it pops out at me. :)

so no luck with the fear of cotton balls eh? i hate AOL too but everyone here has AIM...go with the flow is my moto.

yeah I can mention one phobia I'm confronted with shown by other people (homophobia)... not to start an argument. But it is relevant heheh...

feel free to IM me on AIM everyone..my sn is pinkcttncandy07. i forgot how to put it on mee little profile thing.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...&u=/ap/20050302/ap_on_re_us/topeka_gay_rights

:) Even in Kansas people have some sense... now...

"TOPEKA, Kan. - Voters on Tuesday upheld an ordinance that prohibits discrimination against homosexuals in municipal hiring, turning back a repeal movement led by a minister known for picketing the funerals of AIDS (news - web sites) victims.

One of the minister's granddaughters, meanwhile, fell far short in her efforts to unseat an openly gay member of the City Council.

The Rev. Fred Phelps Sr. was seeking to remove from the books a city ordinance that prohibits discrimination against gays in municipal hiring. The repeal measure would also bar Topeka from reinstating such protections for 10 years. "

Phelps is the classic example of a homophobe.

that isn't a complete list....

it misses anatidaephobia - the fear the somewhere somehow a duck may be watching you...

Yes. I saw a really good piece done by Michael Moore on the awful truth. He went around in a school bus called the sodomobile and took a bunch of gay people to get in all the conservatives faces, I think it was that Phelps wanker who was leading them. They were all yelling shit like "GOD HATES GAYS AND STUFF". Wow I think Michael Moore is just fantastic, the way he isnt scared to confront people. GO MICHAEL MOORE.

Moore doesn't speak for gay people. So I'd appreciate you keep him out of this. I dislike him just as much as I dislike Phelps. Michael Moore, like Phelps are rotten to the core. Phelps hate gay people, Moore hates Americans and US soldiers. Moore is in it for the money though.. he has bragged about his wealth. He could care less about gay people.. or anybody but himself.

Back
Top Bottom