random comp. pics

Main_Vol.jpg

This picture is a bit old. The computer looks much the same, but I now have a white LED as the power and a red LED as the HD.
CleanCase1.jpg

Here's my computer just after cleaning it. I was still waiting for my fans at the time, so no processor fan. Now, it's a standard 80MM thermaltake. Same in the front and back...

I know, nothing major. I'm more into performace, and I'm just holding off on upgrading untill PCIe and A64's are a bit better...or when a good copy of some 64bit OS is out.

Desknote.jpg

More commonly used, however, is this little beast ;)

Re: Post Your Desktop Pics Here!

Yeah...Zalman CPU fans are awesome! They're so quiet while providing very good cooling. I highly reccomend it to people who like lots of cooling but don't want to spend the money and time on Watercooling.

www.zalmanusa.com

My copper 50$ one got my temps down 11 degrees

TRDCorolla1 said:
That CPU fan is enormous. I'll bet you're getting some good cooling.

right now im ideling at 31c, at full load i never see anything over 40c and i never turn the fan speed up. if you want silence this thing is it. combine that with my nv silencer 5, and my cool drive 4, fan controller i get almost complete silence and great temps to boot, gotta love it..

crayzboost said:
right now im ideling at 31c, at full load i never see anything over 40c and i never turn the fan speed up. if you want silence this thing is it. combine that with my nv silencer 5, and my cool drive 4, fan controller i get almost complete silence and great temps to boot, gotta love it..

I would die for those temps. I have a s939 Athlon64 3000+ and it idles at 39C.. never goes above 50 though.. but still sucks. Course thats on stock cooling and NO overclocking

Back
Top Bottom