Kazza gold + what it does

XpBeast

Baseband Member
A person in my family downloded Kazza Gold wich I herd can be vary bad so the program was removed but I want to know if there is anything elts I suld know?

For thoes of you thinking of downloding Kazza gold dont but another called just kazza or something is fine... no kazza gold ok ;) .

From what I've heard, Kazaa is a breeding ground for viruses and Spyware. That type of thing can easily embed it self (or get embedded) by a person and released when you download it. You definately want to download AdAware SE Personal to check if anything got on your PC.

www.lavasoft.com

Also, if you don't have antivirus software, get it here:

www.grisoft.com

Thank you vary much I was worried that would be true what they say about Kazza gold. And yes I ran a adware scane but did not complet it. I will now, thanks to what you said.

also spybot search and destroy is good for removing things from your computer, im not sure of the website, but if you google it you should be able to download it.

spybot hummm... if it's free I will look for it on the internet. Thanks.

ok thats the link, thanks mark!

from what I hear limewire also has some spyware. the only version of kazaa which does not usually have spyware is kazaa lite, which is a hacked version of it in which it was removed. if you want to try it you should be able to find it on google.

every file sharing program has spyware...i stay away from them...i used to use kazaa and win mx and morpheus and all that crud and that's when my pc would crap out every few weeks. now that i got rid of them, i haven't had to reformat any of my comp's in like a year

Back
Top Bottom