building a computer

masterj71011

Beta member
im sick of going through pictures of how to build a computer, n e 1 hav a link to a site that has an interactive video on how to build it step by step???

All, you really need to read is the mobo guide. I got an Abit-IC7G MAX2 and the mobo guide bascilly told me everything i needed to know for my first build. It said how to do everything witht he mobo and since you are buildiong you should be abkle to figure out the rest. I tried looking at guides on how to buld pc's but none of them acctually helped me, only the mobo guide.

I used trial and error self teaching (A+ and network comptia certified now)
I just experimented with what worked and what didnt..
BTW dont use this methood on new machines only old crappers....

Ive researched about building computers LOADS and id say i know quite a bit add me longlivelinky@hotmail.com if you want to ask me anything and hopefully i can answer for you. I found it more beneficial to ask someone who knows what theyre doing than reading sites, sites have there limitations as they never answer every question or idea of doubts you may get

For newbees at bulding computers opening older computers and just lookink and testing difrent things, you will learn A lot hooo and dont forget having a friend who is allso a computer enthusiast as I like to call us insted of nerds.

Back
Top Bottom