Delete members

I thought you werent able to get those connections to residences. codes here won't allow it :( wish my apartment place would get fiber!

In California, they don't permit private residences to have that. In fact I heard that's US Federal Law. Unless he's in a commercial location.

Oh I've seen that car forum. Those are some fugly signatures they have.. with those huge images... that place is fugly.

T1 is 1.5Mb/s

so I don't see what the problem is, you can get much faster lines than that to residencies...
(I'm not saying that T1 is poor, just I don't see what the big issue / problem is with setis owning this conection)

yes DSL is faster then a T1 and it costs a heck of a lot less these days people dont use T1's so much for internet as they use it to connect two locations together.

or to get better then dialup in locations that offer no alternate choice but dialup. I am finding more business's are using dsl these days for all their internet use.

I'm hopin to get 3 meg dsl soon, do u fink i'll se an improvement from 750k dsl, is it worth it?? Btw, this site loads super quick for me, especially wen i use mozilla!!

Back
Top Bottom