Which VGA cooler to Choose?

oh yeah, the artic cooling doesn't fit on the 6600GT's, cause your memory is set up differently compared to the 6800's.

I dont really know how many people you need to get sponsored, or how much it costs, Im just happy the way my setup is now,... but i'll check on it anyway

oooh oh wait.....100$ OFF A ALIENWARE...wowowowowow,lol I no. Find nvidia or something to sponser and you can get gfx and stuff.

Looking for LAN party sponsorship?

NVIDIA provides support primarily with NVIDIA promotional materials such as stickers, posters, case badges, t-shirts, AND IN SOME CASES HARDWARE... taken right from the nvidia website, maybe ill check in with them before the next large Lan I host.

Yea, i should get a lan party going. I'm so stupid but how is it a lan? You all use the same internet or just play against eashother on a server?

I Use the shops beast of a server tower,
1 gig of ram,
dual amd 2800's
windows server edition 2003
fujitsu SCSI HD's (147g x 4)(10,000rpm yay)
I run the dedicated server off that, I also have 2 massive gig switches which the players plug there comps into via ethernet, and they all connect to the game on the dedicated server, no internet required, and no lagg:)
BTW gig switch= cat 6 ethernet switch.

Back
Top Bottom