Thunderbird

Kupo1

Baseband Member
hey i set up my one gmail account then i went to set up the other and it says invalid username/password any ideas?

I don't know what to do

You have get a Gmail invite from someone. Did you get one? Well if you did then you have click the link thats on the email sent to you which is google mail invite.

oops sorry i meant to say i have two gmail accounts and i set one up THROUGH thunderbird and the other isn't working it's say invalid username and password or something ... it worked before but stoped i reset everything by gmail's standards and i'ts not working X_X

Your using Thunderbird right? so does it work through Internet Explore? and ur saying one of the gmail account works on thunderbird and one doesnt test them both on IE. and tell me if u can logon

hmmm...well I don't know much about Thunderbird let me think about what else you can do...you did check the settings on Thunderbird?

i'm not fuly sure if my one spamisforlosers@gmail.com is recieveing mail because i registered for this fortum and asked for a password retrievel on this foprum too for that e-mail an dnothing came :-/

So idk it could be gmail itself...

usaully it asks you for an email account you already have but let me find out ill tell u on my next post

Back
Top Bottom