favorite games

NOFX said:
But you said that the graphics in CSS are obsolete. How the hell do you figure, its one of the newest graphics engines out. Tell me Gian how do the graphics suck?

It under-utilizes it. The graphics are underdetailed, and antiquated (as I've seen with screenshots).. they look old. Better then the original CS, but still antiquated. They look like they only did the job half way. Vietcong graphic's are rather very lush and deep in detail.

You aren't changing my opinion either.

So youve seen some screenshots, is that all you are going by here. Try playing the game then talk to me.

I have played the game too. For a few minutes at a netcafe... so-so... infact I think it looks worse...

Charchris said:
Lol i tryed a Rome: Total Ware DEMO and wow..... i'm speechless.... (In a good way) the demo is leet

I was so in love with the game, and the music, that i took the DAT Music file and I played it, recorded it with Audacity, edited it into the 38 actual tracks, and burned them onto a neat CD, for my hearing pleasure

that took 5 hours :)

haha, your joking. You played the game for a few minutes, in a netcafe. This brings in more variables. First do you know what systems the cafe runs, because its very possible that they are using slightly older systems. You played for a few minutes how do you experiance the game if you play it for a few minutes only?

Yeah a few minutes for me is like 10 or 20.. these computers were pretty high end as this netcafe just opened. This netcafe is operated by a computer guru I happen to know personally. They are not slightly older systems. Now maybe you should think before you post.

How am I supposed to believe that? There are no cold hard facts their. As far as I know you made it up.

NOFX said:
How am I supposed to believe that? There are no cold hard facts their. As far as I know you made it up.

How am I to know you aren't AMD ZEN? Some things you have to take my word on. If you don't want to, I could care less.

I think we can all safely say that I am not AMD Zen. No I will not take your word. I still think that Source is a far better graphics engine than Vietcong and Call of Duty.

NOFX said:
I think we can all safely say that I am not AMD Zen. No I will not take your word. I still think that Source is a far better graphics engine than Vietcong and Call of Duty.

Well then why should I take your word? Why would I? You can think anythin you want. Vietcong simply has better graphics then CS:S. That's not opinion, that's fact.

Back
Top Bottom