favorite games

my favorite PC game has to be ROME TOTAL WAR

Rome is the bomb and the graphics are awesome, even thought my graphics card doesn't let me indulge into its magnificence, i get enough to keep me alive :)

my favorite screenshot whil i was playing

Yeh Rome Total war kicks arse.

Gian after seeing those pics I now also think that CS:S has better graphics than Vietcong as well.

How can you think CS:S has better graphics then Vietcong? Vietcong is much more detailed and realistic looking (better skin tones too). How the hell can somebody say that CS has better graphics then Vietcong when Vietcong is based on a better engine? Lets take that little shot of the AK-47... Vietcong has better details on the guns..

Well actually seeing as the Ts and the CTs are basically entirely covered in CS, I dont know how you cant tell they have better skin tones. The can models in Source look far better than the outdated vietcong

You must be dreaming. Keep dreaming. Vietcong isn't outdated, by any means of the word. The skin tones and models are more detailed, and more complex then CS:S (which is entirely obsolete). The guns in Vietcong too are more detailed and better looking. There is no way in hell, the dumb CS:S looks better then Vietcong. Not in a million years.

(BTW, skin tones refer to either uniform detail or skins of players)

Ok Giancarlo I think you are confusing Counter Strike Source (CS:S) with Counter Strike. Counter Strike Source is counter strike rerendered with the half life two graphics engine

No I'm not. I've seen the screenshots you posted for CS:S. It isn't great. It under utilizes the engine. Vietcong utilizes its engine quite well. CS:S quite frankly... its graphics sucks.

Lol i tryed a Rome: Total Ware DEMO and wow..... i'm speechless.... (In a good way) the demo is leet

But you said that the graphics in CSS are obsolete. How the hell do you figure, its one of the newest graphics engines out. Tell me Gian how do the graphics suck?

Back
Top Bottom