What do you like?

yeah love heavy metal!!!! \m/ \m/ theres no metal clubs near where i live unfortunately :( it sux major a$$. theres heaps of pop stuff like the rap n all that, but no metal :( i wish there was a goth place locally somewhere, that would be pretty wicked!

There are plenty of metal clubs near me.. including Das Bunker. Tons of pop and hip hop stuff in the gay part of town... eww..

i know ur gay gian, but (cause ive never been into a gay bar at all) whats it like?[edit] the clubs i mean[/edit] is it actually like all those movies with guys in leather n sailors uniforms n all that???

Assassin_666 said:
i know ur gay gian, but (cause ive never been into a gay bar at all) whats it like?[edit] the clubs i mean[/edit] is it actually like all those movies with guys in leather n sailors uniforms n all that???

No.

http://www.clubtigerheat.com - There is a word of warning before you visit that site. It is mostly young guys who walk around half naked... it is not my kind of thing. Far too sexual. I like to listen to music and be with friends in a metal/rock music environment. Tigerheat is a club I used to go to... and it is more like guys dressed in preppy type of clothes... and stuff like that. There was far too much pop... and when they started focusing a lot on Brittney Spears I said never again.

metal clubs are too creepy eveyeone trying to grab your tits and act icky. ewwww.... all these goth people uttering sick poems at ya... ewww!!!!

Back
Top Bottom