What do you like?

there was a bounty hunter skit done for Jackass one time, they got Bam(crim) n Erin(hunter) n tied him up out the front of a shop while he went in there n they tried to get this guy to watch him! then when erin came back outta the store, this cop rocks up n starts chopping into them about impersonating a police officer and its a felony and all that and he put them in the back of the car n drove off, (u can hear them both crapping themselves in the back about how much trouble theyre in) then her gets round the corner n does the "Hi Im Jonny Noxville! Welcome to Jackass!" intro n these guys just die! they all get outta the car and laugh their asses off n the others come running up laughing too!
it was all a setup!

Giancarlo said:
They don't kill. They are often hired to find people wanted by courts and brought back alive.
I used to be the point man for a company here in Georgia. I would zip in to town, locate your ass and call in the big guys. I would sometimes have to make the pickup myself or lose contact with the subject. You should see how co-operative people get when you make a hole in the side of thier car you could put your hand thru with a deer slug, and tell them thier chest is next. I still have my Spas 12 shotgun. Good money. We didn't bother with any thing under $100k. We also go by the more polite name of skip tracers.
You're right about we don't kill but I have given more than one fool who thought he could get the jump on me, a right nasty limp.
I bet if you had some redneck good old boy bounty hunters looking for Osama, He'd already be in custody...

meh, mercenaries are much better. Average wage for a bodyguard in Iraq is about $200K a year! they work 2 months at a time with the 3rd month off. Thats what ive read, im not sure if the 3rd month off actually works there! Thats where i wanna be!

setishock said:
I used to be the point man for a company here in Georgia. I would zip in to town, locate your ass and call in the big guys. I would sometimes have to make the pickup myself or lose contact with the subject. You should see how co-operative people get when you make a hole in the side of thier car you could put your hand thru with a deer slug, and tell them thier chest is next. I still have my Spas 12 shotgun. Good money. We didn't bother with any thing under $100k. We also go by the more polite name of skip tracers.
You're right about we don't kill but I have given more than one fool who thought he could get the jump on me, a right nasty limp.
I bet if you had some redneck good old boy bounty hunters looking for Osama, He'd already be in custody...

No I'm sorry. We got soldiers looking for him, and 20,000 Afghan Troops as it is now. These are well trained troops that will respect the human rights of people in the area. Also our soldiers have night sensing goggles and aircraft drones. I think the troops would do a better job.

its just muckin around gian, dont get revved up.

lol though i do wonder how well they are trained if they supposedly had him in their grasp... or have they got arthritis and they close this grasp really slowly so thats how he got away?

Back
Top Bottom