Giancarlo what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack05

In Runtime
Hey gian
as you probably know I respect every member including yourself with the highest regard, the only time i doubt that respect is when they treat other members/human beings with no respect at all. I have seen this on a couple of occasions with you and other members. What is this strange disposition you have? It's like you think your the prom queen or something!
I don't want you to think i'm having a go at you with out anything to back me up, so I have included a link and a quote below....

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=8680&page=16&pp=15

alvino said
Yeah, that Logitech set looks powerful. 500w subwoofers...*drool* Turn it all the way up and watch the neighbors complain about the apartment shaking.

you said
Maybe you should read. 188 watt subwoofer.

what can i say perhaps 'alvino I actually wrote 188' it seems you somehow took offense at it?!? He made a simple mistake

it seems as though every thread just about that you have been connected with has been locked, now I don't know about you but to me that kinda says something!
Another thing is your sexuality, I have absolutley nothing against gay men or women. My best friend is gay. I couldn't care less if your gay what I object to is how you try to use it against us. By saying your gay we must all treat you with the highest respect. Like I said I have nothing against you but will not treat you any differently to anyone else.
The thing I have noticed in this forum, is a minority of the members seem to act very immaturely starting little squabbles with other members because they don't like AMD or they dont like microsoft.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and why not just leave it that?
Anyways for those who have made it all the way through, and haven't died of boredom I am open to any feedback good and bad, no flaming just contructive criticism
thanks
jack

I am going to have to agree with Jack on this. I do respect you Gian, but, you have a tendency to be really rude or insulting about others opinions. I also agree on the Gay issue you do kind of stick it down our throats, I have nothing against homosexuals either, but I dont go around going respect me Im straight. So I think that you need to tone your attitude down a little Giancarlo.

yea i agree also, its ok to think you know everything (lol)..but you dont need to be mean about it..

we are waiting for your reply...this time think before you speak please.

Wow...it seems all that has sparked a "revolution"...seems like you're alone Gian. Go and try to rally some so called "support". You do know that more people hate you more than you think, right? Heh...whatever although I seriously doubt you'll ever change your attitude, you should seriously add some more fun to your posts...it seems that everything you say is so serious. BTW try not to think that this is about that so called urban legend thing and me "declaring" the facts. It isn't. Some of us have just had it with you and we just want you to know how WE feel for a change. As for Nofx, I also agree with him. I do respect the fact that you are gay and that is perfectly ok. But, you don't need to keep mentioning it over and over again...it's like me mentioning that I'm am straight over and over again. and I'm pretty sure that you and others would be pretty annoyed.

What? Huh? Gay issue? What? I was talking about subwoofers.. how do you connect that with being gay? I'm just confused. Alvino, STFU. You only say that because you have a vendetta that is long running. I get along with rakedog for example, but we agree almost never. Rakedog is a net friend to be honest.

I'm not going to rally anybody. This is a complete misunderstanding.

Jack I demand an explanation why you would open this thread and make up all this crap about me. What is going on here? I have a strong sense of disposition.. meaning I'm a pretty in your face person. I'm not afraid to say something that needs to be said. I do not appreciate you opening up threads and not private messaging me about your own personal concerns. If you have concerns with me, either private message me or get on AIM and we can talk about it. I'll leave htat open for you.

Me being gay has nothing to do with this and I never brought it up. In fact, what I have an issue is with you people making it an issue. I'm not the one mentioning it over and over again. So again Alvino, stop misstating the facts.

Jack you made a huge mistake of opening this thread and not acting with a sense of maturity by making a private message to me. If you have a problem take it to private messaging. I'm just being redundant now, but it concerns me. I'm also sick and tired of people like Alvino trying to speak for an entire forum. Cut it out. It is you who feel this way. You aren't changing my ways. I will not change unless directed by the adminstration here.