favorite games

I just bought Half life 2 and CS:S. THEY ARE AWSOME!! I loce CS:S, the graphics are just..wow unbeliavable. I used to have a integrated graphics on my last pc(Shh) and now i have a 6800GT so everything is amzing to me. But half life is scurry.

Yeh CS:S is so good. When I got my X800 I was a little deflated because I had nothing that would use it to its full potential. Then I got Far Cry and Doom 3. Then I got HL2 and CSS. Waiting for Stalker: Shadows of Chernobyl and Morrowind Oblivion to come out now.

Far Cry I have completely maxed out on mine and it produces great frame rates. :) CS:S is sub-par at best. The graphics aren't so great, compared to CoD or Vietcong.

I also see a marked performance increase after upgrading to 1GB. Nothing substantial, but noticeable. I guess it was worth it.

I have a great card that is good enough to show details (as I can see on Far cry with everything maxed out)... I just don't notice it on CS:S.. my card is more then capable. It is not like I have a Radeon 9200 or FX5200.

Then why say CS:S graphics are unbelieveable? I mean if you load Myst 4 (whoa.. intense) then yeah you could say that. I'm not saying CS:S is bad.. the graphics are okay.. but nothing fantastic.

Speaking of Myst 4, I have to continue figuring that one out.. yikes.. it requires brain power heheheheh...

Back
Top Bottom