-.- Why?

why do people come here to ask questions on how to hack?
probably because tere is a section marked hacknig and security,
there are many learning to hack tutorial posts, (even I sarted one)...
Most people around here don't really know exploits, or at least perhaps know old exploits that are now fixed...

Malemord, if you want to get past level 5, I've posted answers up to level 7 in the social lounge, then I gave up for the weekend,
just to help, you don't need basic, and decompiling gives some red herrings.

the long bugging question of how to restart XP
Code:
shutdown -r -f

I come here to see what people think of firewalls and to try to answer questions about network security.

Devil Hack, independant hacker, you say that if yuor part of some group your not a real hacker, I seem to remember that when I first came to his site you were a major contributer in this section, giving answers to how to hack questions, boasting how you could hack, and I notice that your 'hacker group' Fatal exception has had a nice facelift on the site, and a new mission in life, Though I secretly suspect at heart you are still the same black hat hacker who boasts of defacing websites?

perhaps, once I finish try2hack I'll make a start on hack this site...

as for myself, where do I fit in to all of this?
If someone wants to know something and I know the answer, I'll tell them... I don't care about their moives, I don't care how many people they are trying to impress, and I cerainly don'tcare if that makes me a bad person for adnig one more 'in your face' script kiddie -or skiddie (marks) to an every expanding pile of brain dead wannabes...

if that makes me a bad person then so be it, but I don't see how helping out some mornon read his girlfriends email is going to do anyharm...

if you really have white hat intententions then find bugs and report them to bugtraq or security focus, (these are sites would be hackers could gain a lot of research from -if you've read this far)...

Haha :p
No, I will not deface a website.. Unless they truly piss me off and\or I hate them. I have learned A LOT since I last "lived" here, I learned more in a month than I have in the past year. I can now write C pretty fluently, shellcode, bash, etc. There are only few things missing and the web is my playground. But my target is not HTTP, but moreso computers. Defacing is childish and I realise this now that I have "grown up" in the "real" hackers "footsteps."

EDIT: Mael.. do you have aim?

I like to see all the lamer hackers posting stuff like:
"you can hack hotmail, just send your name and password to this admin account and it will trigger the server and send you the password of whatever account you specify"........hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom