Status
Not open for further replies.

JonoLivesOn

Beta member
Lowdown on Kage aka Kyle

so who of u really knows kyle????
He's actually a weirdo who spends every moment of his life on the PC rarely sleeps for fear of leavin his pc for more than an hour! built his own pc and it keeps failing horribly and u take advice of him!!!!

Re: Lowdown on Kage aka Kyle

Oh yea... So you just sign onto this forum to insult me? Because thats what it seems like! :eek:

I bet your just an arrogant lowlife with nothing better to do!

You don't know me for one thing to make such accusations! For one thing I am NOT on the PC all the time, and 2, the first system I built stayed stable for 4 1/2 years!! Not bad really for my first time building either! 3, I am weird, but its not a bad weird! I am me, like you are you, cept that aint such a good thing :|

There will always be some guys like him though, and so I won't waste any more of my energy...

I try my best to give good advice too... :(
*KaGe*

God People are always hating on someone else Kage is helping people he does something he helps he doesnt insult or come on forums to talk about anyone and he were to do it i would suggestion no wait i would demand he to talk about u since ur such and a-hole. Don't Come back to the forums if you dont have anything nice to say.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey A. Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom