Career in computers

Thats not true. A survey said that just depending on location, you get paid less and more.

Also, go to a school like i am going to. I go to The academy of information technology. It teaches you everything youd want to know. Every class had computers. Kids build their own and then have LAN oarties at the school.

jack22 said:
Thats not true. A survey said that just depending on location, you get paid less and more.

Also, go to a school like i am going to. I go to The academy of information technology. It teaches you everything youd want to know. Every class had computers. Kids build their own and then have LAN oarties at the school.

I agree with you on going to an IT school but I still think programming would be more benefitual than animation.

i was looking into a career in computers for a while, now im gonna be a bodyguard and join the army! the way i see it, theres enough ppl out there working on computers, u either gotta be the sorta person who is lightyears ahead in computers classes at school or your dead! theres so many ppl out there looking for work in computers its not funny. u really gotta have some slick $h!+ up ur sleeve to get into it!

Back
Top Bottom