Bloodiest battles of world history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
Oh we get along. I just don't agree with him a lot. Sometimes I don't agree with my friends all that much, but they are still my friends. It is you Alvino who I can't get along with.

Really? Well is it because you have yet to awnser my question about the Declaration of Independence written on hemp paper? "It is you Alvino who I can't get along with." Boy have I heard that alot from you...:rolleyes: So...do you have a reason why? Or is it just because you are bored and don't have anything better to say? OR is it because you don't have proof about the Dec. of Independence thing and you just decide that you can get along with me for the hell of it? I need feedback, man.

i would have to say ummm Nagasaki and Heroshima.

Yeah, we pretty much owned the Japnese. Like 50,000 to 10.

Most successful battle ever. HAHA LOL

50,000? It's like 100,000 to 1..

But it's no laughing matter.. it's a pretty horrific situation...

LOL Yeah, seriously...they didn't even know what hit them. The poor bastards...:(

Yeah, but think about those who had to live with the burns and the radiation poisoning. So horrible...:(

alvino said:
Really? Well is it because you have yet to awnser my question about the Declaration of Independence written on hemp paper? "It is you Alvino who I can't get along with." Boy have I heard that alot from you...:rolleyes: So...do you have a reason why? Or is it just because you are bored and don't have anything better to say? OR is it because you don't have proof about the Dec. of Independence thing and you just decide that you can get along with me for the hell of it? I need feedback, man.

You are nothing more then what we call a troll. You go around the internet, post anything you can find and declare it fact because you think everything off the internet is a fact. You are the one without anything better to say. You are the one with no proof. In fact you are anti-evidence.

Whatever...your words mean nothing. They are just letters symbolizing a very sad person. Like I said, "Whatever floats your boat."

A sad person? Oh in your eyes a sad person is one that has a vibrant social life? Maybe you need to research what a social life is. My words are backed by gold.

Jesus you two have bought out the chainsaws. Try and keep the debate sensible and on track. Hurl personal insults at eachother through PMs or MSN. Cause this thread which seems decent will get locked and that would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom