Bloodiest battles of world history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's true.. Giancarlo and I are like the biggest debaters on this forum, besides LK, but since he's gone right now.... I am the #2 head debator of the forums ;) . With giancarlo, of course, being #1.

And yeah, we disagee with pretty much everything.. but you know, we're still friends.

In my opinion the most intense battle in history is that in Hue City... which occurred during the Tet Offensive in Vietnam I believe. My uncle fought in Hue City. The North Vietnamese were slaughtered in the battle, but it struck a blow to American public opinion.

Giancarlo said:
Oh shut up, alvino. It is perfectly fine for me to disagree with him.

Ok, fine. I just don't understand why you and Rakedog can never get along and agree with each other.

Oh we get along. I just don't agree with him a lot. Sometimes I don't agree with my friends all that much, but they are still my friends. It is you Alvino who I can't get along with.

Yeh Gian is like Rakedogs republican brother in-law. The argue all the time but the love is there. Plus there are things which they do agree with one another on.

I support a few of their policies.. but I'm not associated with them. A few are too anti-gay for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom