Favorite Foods

Spam too. Carry some in the car for a quickie meal. Anyone heard of Taco Joe's Restaurant? It's here in southern california and I heard that all the food they prepare are all frozen and they heat it up in the oven instead of making it from scratch.

TRDCorolla1 said:
Spam too. Carry some in the car for a quickie meal. Anyone heard of Taco Joe's Restaurant? It's here in southern california and I heard that all the food they prepare are all frozen and they heat it up in the oven instead of making it from scratch.

Never heard of Taco Joe's. But still I would not pay more for frozen food I probably could get in the supermarket for cheaper..

Spam is mystery meat. You don't know what you're eating. Eat it at your own risk.

Spam is the dirtiest stuff. It looks horrible. Anyone who wants to eat meat out of a can, needs to get there head checked. Its like eating a tin of cat food

NOFX said:
Spam is the dirtiest stuff. It looks horrible. Anyone who wants to eat meat out of a can, needs to get there head checked. Its like eating a tin of cat food

Spam probably comes from the same factory that canned cat food comes from... they just change the labels on the ones going into supermarkets.. I think it is cat food.

It looks like it, but I use to eat that stuff so I guess I got use to it. I also get a lot of those chicken in a can and some of those albacore white tuna. They're not bad. I substitute it for a meal sometime. Convienent foods for on the go. Either that or fast food which I try to cut back on.

The canned tuna is a lot better then spam. I like the tuna in the pouches... it is a lot better then spam... and I gotta ask.. you are trying to cut back on fast food... why eat spam? It isn't very healthy.

Back
Top Bottom