working at dell

I use to work in a warehouse where there was a lot of unfair labor issues going on. I would have a friend of mine make calls to the gas company for gas leaks, electric company for damaged wiring, fire department, etc about potential threats to the warehouse facility I'm working at. Sure enough, it caused quite a stir. My boss was really upset and production eased up due to the commotion. It was fun seeing my boss get drilled like that.

I was getting $9.75 per hour but we only got one 10 min. break working 10 hours a day. What is up with that? Restroom break is limited to 5 minutes and cannot exceed more than 3 restroom breaks unless permitted by physician. What kind management is that telling us we can't use the restroom when we have to go?

People were exposed to chemicals when they should've been issued safety goggles or moved to other stations. This guy had contacts on and the chemicals fused it to his pupils!!! Damn that place. I quit after two weeks working there.

NOFX said:
woah calm down there Athlon, just calm down. We dont want anyone getting hurt

Yer your rite, we dont want nobody getting hurt, your just sick AthlonFX for saying that, you can kill them, you take it to far.

Back
Top Bottom