Anyone play Halo?

alvino

Golden Master
Does anyone here play Halo on PC? Well you can come over to the Red Phoenix Clan server to practice and play. I need to contact the admin to see if we're recruiting.

My name: RP-aSpartan

Server name: RedPhoenixClan (www.redphoenixclan.com)
Server IP: 69.56.246.138:2302

Come over and play anytime! Practices are on Fridays around 6-7 Pm (Pacific time).

nah, I dont know what it is. Im one of the three people in the world that dont like that game.

I played Halo a few times (recently) and got tired of it, very quickly. I need to get that Unreal Tournament installed so I can play it again. Especially online now because of my new broadband connection.

I used to play it loads butmy main system wnet knackered so until its fixed i'm stuck with th slowest5 machine ever. As soon as its up and running i'll pop over!

Well, the multiplayer is fun, but the Single Player gets really boring if you've already played it (I have, and beaten it too).

Like u can get ontop of the map and stuff!! And drive two tanks at once!! The glitches are ven bettr in halo2!

ardy89 said:
Like u can get ontop of the map and stuff!! And drive two tanks at once!! The glitches are ven bettr in halo2!

Really? I like the Halo Custom Edition though...:p Very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom