Remote connection

orc keepers

Beta member
OK The problem i have is that i have 1 fast comp and one really slow computer it there and possible was multisession one comp so 2 people can work on one comp. i am using window XP PRO i would like some kind of program or hardware thats supports window xp pro. if there is an hardware that can do that please tell me where i can but it and same for the program but i preferr the cheapest way to share one comp.

also i mean in a way that you can see the same comp screen and one person working and another person from any where he need 2.

THX

You can get like PC Anywhere or any Remote Access software. There is also (RRAS) Routing and Remote Access Services built into Windows OS which might give let you have more control over the OS.

I know about hose software but they dont let 2 people work at the same time i want it so that one person who is sitting on the comp can use the the comp aswell as a person who is accessing from somewhere else or from an another comp in the place where the good comp is; i have heard of somekind of hardware where it splites a comp to make more then 1 people work at same time but i do not know what that hardware is called so i cant research on it.

umm there is LANDesk.. which allows the remote user to do whatever they want in the background.. where the local user will have no idea what their doing.

I am just wondering which one of the landesk software are you talking about because they are all alike and am not sure what they really do.

Thx

LANDesk is a corporate software for large networks.. it does inventory scans, remote access, package building.. pretty much you can do everything on the network from a centrialized location.. and i mean just about everything.. were using the newest LANDesk out currently.. we get free upgrades everytime they come out since we have such a big network and do so much business with them... but its a very kick @ss program.. if your just looking for something for HOMEUSE then i'm not sure of any other programs.. but i know LANDesk is able to do that.. i use it daily.

but then again LANDesk is for enterprise network not SOHO networks.

Thx

Ok that i will look into that and if any thing else you find that may work please tell and at this time i am checking landesk to see what it can do.

Back
Top Bottom