couple of problems

thanks alot dude youre a lifesaver,
you dont think ntl would limit the amount of computers you can install broadband on to 1 computer do you. cos i cant install it on my wired pc

yeh my router says its an extension of the original router, but it works so im not sure

ill let you know how it works out
if i dont get any disconnections in the next couple of hours or so.
thanks again mate

no it didnt work, what i have is the ethernet connector bridge, i didnt get it, but i was assured it would work and it did so i was content,
after i tried installing the update it said it could not find a wireless network available.
i really have no idea now

If u could explain the setup u have for the wirless in ur house i may b able to help more e.g. wat router u have and how ur pc conncts to the network!

ie got my ntl modem
a usb from that to my wired pc which i cant get working

an ethernet cable to my wireless ethernet bridge, which i thought was just an extension for the original belkin router 802.11g
this connects to my wireless card in my laptop, but as i say i keep getting interruptions with the connection

well u shud basically have ur wireless router and the laptop shud connect to it through its onboard wirless card. If u have two runnin at the same time it will conflict!

the thing you gave me the update for was correct but when i looked for available networks it couldnt find any

Back
Top Bottom