Gallery: Your desktop

deviant art takes a long time to load even on my 6 meg connection and they have lots of sql errors on media player skin sections... oddness...

good selection of skins, but I dont like how they have the site its too cluttered and hard to find anything, and you have to "subscribe' to search and you have to pay for it. I hate it. that sites got problems.

Nice WoW desk...
so you use XBconnect also? whats ur XBC tag? and do ya play halo 2 maybe i'll look you up fer a game sometime...:)

nope, just Xbox connect, its free and you can play the origional halo online as well as halo2 and other games w/o XBL support too..

Yeah my bro used to have it (xboxconnect) on his laptop but thats playin up!! I'll get him to go on it later!! WHats ur tag?

tag=ACES_WILD
but I wont be on till I get meself a new crossover ethernet cord... I could run down to the shop but no-ones there on sundays and Its really,Really, really cold here in maine right now, but ill try to be on on monday or tuesday. me old crossover got stuck between a steel table and a wall I yanked it, pulled the head right off lol.

Lol, my bro will probably have his laptop workin for then!! It must be cold, mind u it might not be as cold as goood old england!!

My new desktop, after my computer fcuk up:
MyNewDesktop.jpg

Looks purdy...the MP-7 SMG :p Me like, me like. :D

Back
Top Bottom