-samsung 16x dual layer DVD Drive
-Seagate 200g SATA HD
-768mb of Mushkin pc-3200
-MSI radeon 9600pro 128mb
- EPoX "EP-8RDA3IPRO" NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset Motherboard
-AMD athlonxp 2700 "T-bred" retail
-windows Xp home w/sp2
-M-audio 5.1channel soundcard
tops off with shipping aroun 812 US or so.

ram

he didnt really wanna go over 800, and if I went with a gig, it would be around $830, as it is its over 800, so he settled for that much because I told him id cover shipping charges

Yeah i suppose 512 works well so 768 is well worth it!! Is it a business of urs, do u make comps for other people??

Its just a small repair shop, I build custom Pc's for people who want them, Im partial owner with a few of my friends, we do decent buisness, and we make housecalls to, I host CoD and BF 1942 lanparties at my shop every other week. Most people around in my area are clueless, so they cant really give me a good idea with whats happening to their comp. They dont seem to realize that everything you buy at best buy will fit in their computer. lol
I havent got the website operational yet, But it's called WhiteBadger computers...

Go with the 5700 LE. It's easy to flash the BIOS and OC, so if you're looking for a budget OC'ing card, get the 5700 LE.

I hear that any card below a 9800 or Equivelant doesnt manage to use the 256mb or onboard. Cause of bottlenecks. So if it advertises 256mb then its just a sales ploy. It may have the ram but it aint using it

Well you said you have a small shop and you build them, well you would not to put 512 ram in and a 256, it slows it down. trust

I know it does, but he wanted more than 512 and could afford a frickin gig, it was either 768mb or 640mb besides he wouldnt notice the difference anyway..

Back
Top Bottom