Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Jamxx said:
Okay. Sounds good. I really like your setup though. Those "stacked can" speakers look cool too. You're getting some Logitech badboys aren't you though? Those will sound nice. I have some JBL Creature II's, and they sound awesome. I got my subwoofer in that little cabinet thing, so the bass reverberates around and amplifies it. It's nice.

I put those ugly can speakers away. They were fugly. I never liked them and they never produced the sound I wanted. I'm getting the Logitech Z-5500. The best set in the market (blows klipsch away). 188 watt 10" subwoofer is the largest on any computer set... and it is on the Z-5500. Keep in mind this is not the usual computer speaker set. This is 505 watts.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/largeimages/359210.jpg

Hey there, is that chair for me? :D LOL

Desk_Jan30.jpg

This might go down when I update the pic...sorry.
Rather current pic... 10" sub hidden under the little table thingy with my printer on it.

Those Logitech speakers are very nice. They should sound incredibly awesome; Logitech always seems to have great products.

... I still like those "can" speakers... They look cool to me... :D

Giancarlo said:
I put those ugly can speakers away. They were fugly. I never liked them and they never produced the sound I wanted. I'm getting the Logitech Z-5500. The best set in the market (blows klipsch away). 188 watt 10" subwoofer is the largest on any computer set... and it is on the Z-5500. Keep in mind this is not the usual computer speaker set. This is 505 watts.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/largeimages/359210.jpg

OH LORD...those speakers are the Godsend of any audiophiles. :p ME WANT...

Yeah if I ever will get them. Damn logitech... they aren't getting a new shipment of them until two more weeks... my RMA is delayed two more weeks. But the Z-5500 is the top set of speakers in the world for computers.

i got the creative 5200 5.1 surround sound
sub aint as powerful as i would like but does the job nicely, might put it on top of my desk muhahahah

I have got a pair of Omni Flats. They are these boring flat speakers I got for like 30 bucks a few years ago. Not big on sound myself. Can really notice. Unless its surround I notice that

Back
Top Bottom