Lan Party?

Yeah, although i've never heard of many lan parties over here!! Touve gotta b careful wen movin ur pc aswell!! we dont want those expensive parts been broken!

Cobra ... check out a place called Newbury. From what I've heard, it's one of the biggest LAN events in Europe; last time I heard it was a 3 day event and yes, you can take your computer with you.

cheers m8, how far is Newbury from Blackpool, and is there good computer specs there, do they bring top computers.

Slay have you been to 1

xx cobra xx said:
cheers m8, how far is Newbury from Blackpool, and is there good computer specs there, do they bring top computers.

Slay have you been to 1

Never been to that one, but yes I've gone round to a mates to do a LAN occasionally.

And yes, you get some of the best players in Europe going there, so obviously they'll bring along some nice top notch computers of theirs.

As for distance, no idea mate, barely know where Newbury is, let alone how far away it is from Blackpool.

xx cobra xx said:
i dont no why i asked i have just read 1 of my own THREADS and dont like your feedbak

And I didn't like to see you taking the piss out of someone I talk to almost daily. I also didn't like you going on and posting about something that the people at CF would much rather forget.

Kind of works both ways really, doesn't it?

Occasionally my friends and I hook up my good computer, with my computer that was good in 2002 and my mums lappy and play whatever works, hoping to get rome total war going.

Back
Top Bottom