Windows Longhorn problem

DMB14

Baseband Member
I downloaded Windows Longhorn Build 4074 and when I open setup.exe and click "Install Windows Codename Longhorn" nothing happens.

BTW, Am I allowed to talk about this here?

lol i aint sure if u aloud to talk about it on here, though there have been very similar thread on here and no one had minded so i am sure you are fine m8 :)

what u need to do is make a .cue and a .bin file of the file you downloaded (i think lol i aint sure) and burn the .cue file this will make the excate replica of the windows longhorn cd that was given as a tester. you need to restart the pc and i think you are guided through the rest of the setup, i beleave that the setup.exe and the other files are rather to big to fit on one cd so i suggest you burn a dvd of some sort

move information on this topic has been discussed on other forums, here the link: http://board.iexbeta.com/lofiversion/index.php/t51677.html

kind regards Speedy

lh

Yea you know where I can get a copy of that? and a quick down load...And I know alot about pcs and i feel stupid for asking this How do u burn a Iso file?

all u gotta do is use nero or another burner and tell it to burn the iso as an image. I even think nero has an iso brunign wizard.

well if anyone would like nero or a .bin and .cue of windows longhorn pm me,

erm Admins if your there i am not sure if i was aloud to say that? if not i am very sorry and will edit my post sorry in advance!

Back
Top Bottom