Xbox2 vs PS3 vs Revolution

lol sorry. i just felt like saying that. i did find some information on the xbox 360 but it was at school and i forgot to write the website down ( i thought i had good memory).

XBOX 2 definatley

for all those thinking deeply on the subject, Xbox 2's real name is going to be XBOX Next. and its gonna come in three styles, "Xbox" next which is the standard model (it will not have a hard drive= cheaper),
Xbox next HD (will feature a hard drive), and the Xbox next PC. the PC version will be a cheap computer alternative, it may or may not have windows but it will have a web browser and a cd burner, but thats all I know for now.
PS: get the Xbox Next, because then you can play Morrowind IV oblivion! with busting out big money for a 6800 gt, or X800pro so you can play the PC Version.:)

I still think i'd get the xbox next HD, it will probably have faster loadin times!!! When u compare nfsu2 on the ps2 and xbox the xbox loads cars in about 2 secs, it takes the ps2 8-10!!!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Morrowind Oblivion looks damn good. Can't wait for it.

You have sources on it being the XBox Next? :D

Yeh Oblivion looks so darn purdy. Elder Scrolls Three was good, except I liked the grassy bits and most of the island was dirt. Oblivion looks to have no shortage of forests and grass and all that talk about the new AI system.... I MUST HAVE IT NOW. I hope it gets released on PC before it goes to Xbox, unlike that damn sellout Ghost Recon 2.

oblivion

right now the set release date for PC is 05/02/2005, but I doubt they make that date, well be lucky if we get by that time next year... I mean unless theres going to be some big out of no where launch that there hiding from us, because all they give us is screens right now, no beta tests no demos, no trailers...... I think were gonna have to sit and twidle our thumbs for a while yet

Back
Top Bottom