Some problems can someone help

Prolifik

Beta member
screenshot13av.gif

im tryin to get rid of this spyware and i cant seem to get rid of it..i tried 3 different programs and it still dont work...

the main spyware that is annoying me is wintools and huntbar so if someone can help me thanx...

Have you tried the free beta Microsoft Antispyware? Did you check in your Internet Options settings > view objects to see if you have any unusual or unknown files there.
You can also go at get jv16 at zdnet.com install it and get rid of all the traces of wintools and huntbar in your registry and then go to your windows explorer and search for huntbar and delete it. If you can't check the files which are involved, find their trace in your registry and delete them. As you remove traces of the spyware, you should eventually get rid of it. If you know how to work with your Registry Editor, you can completely eliminate it.
Finally, do a good system cleanup, check your windows temp files,

To be honest with you, some spyware can be very tricky to get rid of, I have also heard that some spyware use shared programs & .dlls, so by uninstalling them can also mean screwing up other programs who share them.

Using the known good syware remover's will usually do the trick, and you'll prolly want to run them in safe mode.Now for the more tricky one's who stay behind even after it was quarentined, can remain in the registry.

Some spyware can still run in the registry, even if it was uninstalled by windows un-installer...So to nip em in the bud, you'll have to know what you'r doing in the registry.

I would have to say yeah, cuz those are the one's using hogging the processing from the CPU, but before you do, Make a system restore point, do an export of your registry.

Have you tried all the spyware remover's 1st ??

Back
Top Bottom