Editing the Start-Up Screen

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
Hey guys.

Do any of you know how to alter the image that "greets" you when you are "welcomed" into Windows? Not the blue welcome screen, but the thing where it shows the loading bar. (I have SP2, so it doesn't say "Home Edition" anymore. That screen.) I want to have a unique loading entrance screen. For no reason... I'm just bored.

Thanks!

-Jamxx

uhhh, i got this prog that changed it for me, forgot wut its called, but once u remove the prog, its a pain cuz it ALWAYS asks whether u wanna go to boot screen or windows ... which is the exact same fing thing

Well you can try wincustomize, it should have all kind of thing's to customize your OS, but i must warn you, if you don't do them correctly they can have very unhappy effects on your comp.

Oh, okay. Nevermind then. I was actually just talking about editing the image itself, and was wondering if anyone knew where to find it.

yes there are program's that let you edit it, and change it, i don't remember the name of it. And i believe it's in the windows 32 folder.

Ah, nevermind guys. It doesn't matter that much to me, and I really don't want to mess anything up.

By the way, technoman, I like techno. A LOT. And I wanted to change it because, as I said, I was quite bored at the time.

-Jamxx

xx cobra xx said:
Mixx you dont just go there point out the proper answers here do these below i use wincustomize. Here:

Download the BOOT SCREEN HERE
xx cobra xx said:
http://www.stardock.com/products/bootskin/

Pick the BOOT SCREEN HERE

http://www.wincustomize.com/Skins.aspx?LibID=32[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about, i put the link to the site, that was being helpful enough, and what is your problem layely ??

You alway's seem to have a negative reply right after mine, if this attitude of your's don't stop here, you will be looking at a ban...Catch my drift.

Jamxx said:
Ah, nevermind guys. It doesn't matter that much to me, and I really don't want to mess anything up.

By the way, technoman, I like techno. A LOT. And I wanted to change it because, as I said, I was quite bored at the time.

-Jamxx

That is a good idea, its not worth the trouble and it might even slow your computer when its booting.

My user name is techno as in Music and techno as in computers like tech etc :p so i like techno, dance and trance.

Back
Top Bottom