64 bit P4!!!!

A lot more expensive? Yep.

Well I'm just ticked cause I don't have a PCI-Ex supported board.. :/ Oh well, AGP 8X is good enough. PCI-EX is intel promoted junk.

Those tests are Intel slanted. AMD 64 can't be beaten by this processor. I've seen benchmarks that say otherwise, otherone.

No, it's you AMD guy's who are too stuck up to face the facts... AMD is fast, faster per MHz than Intel I bet. I don't know the prices and all, but as it looks now, Intel does have the fastest consumer processor availble, so deal with it.

And don't say "Oh, it's just you intel fanboys" because I am NOT an intel guy. I have 2 main AMD systems and one Duron processor waiting for a new mobo. When I purchase a new comp it'll probably be AMD...I just think it's rediculous for people to act like babies just because one processor brand is a tiny bit slower than another. THAT'S HOW THIS STUFF WORKS! AMD will probably outperform them shortly, than back to Intel... Shut up and deal with it! Geez...

Oh shut up, The Other One Who Doesn't know Much. AMD is the one that has the market by the balls and you are the one who can't accept the facts. You are also very selective in your benchmark showings. Those look preliminary. Intel DOES NOT HAVE THE FASTEST CONSUMER PROCESSOR AVALIABLE. Dumb intel fanboy, AMD does.

Yea, the other one, you really, truly dont know anything if you think intel is fastets...wow

Whatever...I don't feel like arguing tonight... Why not post those benchmarks showing how shitty this new 64bit Intel is if you're so aginst it?

Back
Top Bottom