Ohhh gian....(Gian only post please) dont delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack22

Fully Optimized
So gian? How are you? Now i naver said that Intel was better then AMD which you seem to think i keep doing, which i have neevr said that once. Now mayby you can open up your mind in here and stop calling me a liar.

prescott-09.html

Intel wins in everyone of the video tests but loses a little in audio.

prescott-10.html

See, intel got better pc marks and applications

cpu_charts-22.html

Benches of the older, but still fair to amd benches.

cpu_charts-18.html

As usual Intel wins on video

cpu_charts-21.html

AMD better on audio and applications in the present.

cpu_charts-22.html

Half and half

So, you see. Intel is better at video. I never once said that ntel was better overall. I just tried to get htrough to you that amd always loses in video and wins in gaing and is better in the present on application and synthetic's. Intel was more of a power horse earlier on, but AMD took over even though intel still has alittle juice. So gian, if someone needed a workstation for video and video eddting you would have to reccomend intel on that one if that was the sole purpose. :)

Dude you are still lying to yourself and everyone ehre about the facts.. here is my evidence.. here here jacky lacky.. whilst Intel may lead in some video, it doesn't lead in most games or business applications.

And no. If someone was asking me for video, I would still recommend AMD. I never recommend Intel because it is:

1) Garbage

2) Junk

3) Garbage

I NEVER SAID IT DID. dude, all i said was intel strives in video which you still dont recognize. Why do you always have to have an attck on intel when you say something that i specifficly that intel is only really good in video.

All im trying to do is help you relize that intel isnt crappy all around just preformance wise, not price wise.

You are such an a$$ and then when someone starts pissing you off you just report them. Your a hipocrite.

You are doing selective reasoning. Posting the little evidence where Intel leads.. in almost non-practical benchmarks. Intel doesn't strive all that much in video. It doesn't have a big lead, and in fact I've seen it is about neck-to-neck in video. Intel is crap. You can help yourself by shutting up. Intel is crappy performance wise and price wise.

Somebody lock this troll thread.

See. You call me names. I know you have been here longer but you get to have extra abilities in calling people names and being extermly rude. I try t keep it calm but you have to be an a$$.

And i didnt selectvly pick benches. I posted ones where AMD wins.

Giancarlo said:
You are doing selective reasoning. Posting the little evidence where Intel leads.. in almost non-practical benchmarks. Intel doesn't strive all that much in video. It doesn't have a big lead, and in fact I've seen it is about neck-to-neck in video. Intel is crap. You can help yourself by shutting up. Intel is crappy performance wise and price wise.

Somebody lock this troll thread.

Where in that post did I call you a name? A troll? Well that's what forum language is for people who open threads to attack people. I never opened a thread attacking you. Now dude, who is the true ass here?

You are selectively picking benchmarks. AMD wins in 80-90% of benchmarks. Suck it up.

nve said intel wins l benches nor mostof them, just pointing out where amd won and intel loses. Idont lie begcalled atollardless. Yo als told me to shutp and i am not here to attack you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom