New system spec!!!!!!!! What do you think?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Heres my hopeful specs!!! The prices are rather sketchy but if you have any other ideas into how I can get this stuff cheaper, id be happy to here them!

Motherboard : MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum Socket 939- £90

Processor : Athlon 64 bit 3000+- £100

Memory: 1 GB RAM (corsair mabye??)- £99

Video Card: 6600 GT- £120

Removable Storage: 1.44 inch floppy drive- £6

Hard Drive: 160GB hard drive- £60

Sound Card : Asonic C-Media 7.1 Channel Soundcard- £12.99

CD-ROM: CD-ROM/CD/RW- £20

DVD: DVD-ROM/DVD-RW- £35

mainboard is good! :D

recommend overclockers.co.uk for most parts

when i was shoppin planet micro (uk) had cheapest price on the mainboard ;)

dude whats the euro excahnge rate for dollers, because that stuff is cheap. My 3000 was like $156, and the last 40 gig hd i baught was like $45. Where did you buy that from?

According to X.com's universal currency converter 1 british pound equals 1.91 american dollars.So you would have to almost double the prices for american dollars.

Nice. :) But make sure your 6600 GT is AGP. I think the MSI mobo that you're getting is AGP, not PCI-E.

Alvino's right

Ive been an MSi fan for a long time , alvino's right thats no PCI-E board, that means agp 8x, that also means a higher 6600gt pricetag, watch that because the PCI-E ones are about 50 US dollars cheaper.
Try newegg.com for some good prices i dont know if they do foriegn orders or not, but im pretty sure they do. all theyre price are in US dollars so get a converter ready:)

Just a correction:

AGP cards are not 50 bucks more expensive. A while ago they were, but now there is about a 10-15 dollar difference. Just thought I'd point that out. I looked today on Newegg.

-Jamxx

wow, thats a nice PC ... lol

just a thought, your HDD is a bit big, i would personaly go lower in specs for that and same a bit of money.

Back
Top Bottom