Hard Drive Junk

crazyjoe16

In Runtime
hey, how much hard drive space do u have in all? how much have you taken up and with what kinds of files? i have 5 hard drives in all: 80 gigs, 60 gigs, 40 gigs, 4 gigs, 250 gigs: 434 gigs in all. i've got about 30 to 40 gigs taken up by music, like 10 to 15 of videos and the rest is either free or taken by my personal files (like 30 to 40 gigs). plus i have everything backed up except music and videos (cuz they can be replaced unlike my personal stuff). so basically out of 434 i have roughly 100 taken up. :D i got lots left! :D anyway, post some of your hd info!

I am at school right now and can't check my HDD space. The last time I checked it was at 50gigs taken up of a 160gig drive.

I've got a 120GB drive partitioned into 3 sections for family members. Asks which to boot at startup:

37.2 GB each, 26.6 gig left on mine... but its failing again, so will have 120GB again when I get a new drive :(

*KaGe*

I've not checked the space on my main comp recently, but I have an 80G in there and probably have used about 10G or so... My laptop has a 20G and I've used 2.56 :D And no, it's not an old machine, I'm just very conservative :p

I have a server that I keep my extra programs and some videos... I think I have about 20G used on there...

I have only used 8 gigs on my 160 gig hhd, i don't keep music or video's on my comp. those are all backed up on DVD's...

And everything i download is backed up on Data disks.

Yeah,i also..not to get to far off topic, but i prefer MP3 cd's rather than to have a Disc changer in the trunk...

Im so pissed that i sold my ipod now....now that i am not paying for music it's awsome.

When I'm seeking for a movie, I load up my PC of about 150 movies to bait a P2P user to come up for a trade.
A good practice is to leave your hard disks with at least 20% free space.

Back
Top Bottom