Show your pets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
Again LK you're full of yourself and full of stereotypes about dogs. Again please use some facts and stop arguing B.S. Nobody has to wash a cat? Tell those stray cats down the street that.
Haha. My stereotypes about Dogs come from the five I have had.

Of course you have to wash a stray cat - its been stray. If indeed it was washed and brought into a house you would not have to wash it again.

Your lizard is noice!! You are supposed to be an adult athlon, so please stop egging Giancarlo on. The forum is getting quite displeasing because of stupid flame wars like you two are in.

ok all this talk about cute pet's and all got me all hungry, anyone care for a couple of hotdogs ?? haha

2hotdogs.bmp

NOFX said:
I've gotta agree with Giancarlo on this one. Dogs are the most loyal pets, they will not turn on you. All that stuff about dogs eating babies, I mean cmon that sounds like a crummy urban legend. Yes there are breeds of dogs which are known to attack humans, Pitbull Terriers for example, but that is because they have horrible scum bag owners, who put them in illegal dog fighting. These dogs are so vicious because from an early age the fuckhead owner puts it in a sack and beats it with a stick to get it riled up, then lets the dog go on other dogs. Its utterly despicable. In movies I cant watch a dog die. They are the most loyal friends we have got and they will stand by you until the end.

If pitbulls are treated right they can be the nicest dogs... my uncle has one, and it is a very sweet gentle dog.

LK is being stupid again. Dogs are cleaner then cats.

Giancarlo said:
LK is being stupid again. Dogs are cleaner then cats.
Haha. What sort of Dogs are we talking about? Cause if you're talking about the Old Lady Dogs and likewise of course they can be as clean as Cats; they never touch the ground and pee and poo in a bucket. Most dogs however are eight times the size of a cat and if treated with care become muddy and smelly and contented everyday.

Most Cats. Turtelshell type ones. The ones you will find in any pound etc. Those types of Cats are for Old Women, again like the small clean dogs and don't make up even a tenth of a percentage of all Cats or Dogs in homes, less outside of homes.

My black lab is a very clean dog... it needs a bath every month.. but not any more then that cause that will cause dry skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom