Show your pets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well cats dont need to be walked out the house to go pee or poop ether, they go in teh litterbox.

they also have to cover it all up they are obsessed with it. he he

also I do have a female cat and shes a clean freek her fur is alwaz soft and shiny and clean

all of the dogs I had trashed the palce up. my naighbors dog yips at everything, one persons house I knew smelled liek dog pee all the time. it was gross

the best thign to cats they take care of themselves more than dogs and dogs need to be walked all the time.

and cats you can cuddle with easier then dogs do.

little dogs are allrighy I like mop dogs but thats about it.

My dog just scratches at the door and goes out.. all we have to do is open the door. At least my dog doesn't go around spraying in the house like most cats do. They stink up the house. They are smelly. They leave hairballs and clumps of fur around. They choke on their own fur (hairballs). My dog has a shiny coat that requires no maintainance except the occassional bath. The dog is very well trained. Let me tell you about cats, athlon.. they piss all over the house and spray in areas. Many people I know who own cats... they don't notice because they are used to it.. but their places reek of cat dander and cat piss. It is very unpleasant. Cats take care of themselves more? Care to back that up for a change? Cats are easier to cuddle with? Hell no. My friend has a cat and I can't even pet it cause it won't let me. I'm a really nice easy going guy. The thing can't be approached. My black lab is a very tamed, and very nice dog to cuddle with.. she doesn't mind... a cat would just go bonkers...

Cats are fantastic animals and so are dogs. They are both the friendliest animals in town. So yeh thats my argument.

my cat has never had a hairball since we feed her good food. not cheap stuff and certian foods can do certian bad things to thier fur. and also we dotn ahve dirty house and we even hose down the litter box once a week. we are very clean people and thats why our cats dont have any health problems.

we also have a very clean house and we have treated them for hairballs from the start. we also vaccinate her every 3 months and we also take good care of her and dont tease her at all.

most cats are bad becuase they are teased and/or they dotn get enough loving and care. take care of them good and they will love you no matter what and take care of you dman better than dogs do.

dogs are more likely to turn on you and also several breeds of dogs have been known to eat babies. dalmations have. one named tori i think ate someones 7 month old baby! the parents were stupid but still. dalmations get feelings of hate in them and they litrally think babies are food.

my freind's baby almost got hurt bad by one. the split second she put the basonet down the dog went after the kid.

dogs have more anger in them then cats do.

cats are more passive and they are easygoing and kind.

You have to vaccinate your cat a lot more then I have to do for my dog (every six months).

Dogs are more likely to turn on you? That's a load of nonsense. A total utter load of nonsense. Even if I had a pitbull, you could train in such a way it would never do that. A pitbull can be a really sweet dog if trained right. I think you are watching too many movies and media. Don't think what has happened is a good picture for the whole. Dalmations (SIC) get feelings of hate in them? Wow. What are you on? What have you been smoking? Maybe the dog wasn't trained right. Just like those hissy cats that almost scratched my eyeballs out.

As far as I'm concerned dogs are easier to train and more easy going then cats.

Athlons already said it's far more usual for cats to attack babies than it is for dogs...

something to do with the babies crying?

also if your parents dog had an 8ft worm dangling from it's behind then that because your parents weren't taking proper care of the dog and giving it the attention it required.

Cats are free roaming and pickup diseased from places whilst they are out, (Like from the amimals they kill) Dogs are taken out, so if a dog is eating worm eggs it's because they owner is letting it...

Any animal should be treated for worms regularly, if there was a worm that got to be 8ft in length, it's because the dogs needs were neglected.

I've gotta agree with Giancarlo on this one. Dogs are the most loyal pets, they will not turn on you. All that stuff about dogs eating babies, I mean cmon that sounds like a crummy urban legend. Yes there are breeds of dogs which are known to attack humans, Pitbull Terriers for example, but that is because they have horrible scum bag owners, who put them in illegal dog fighting. These dogs are so vicious because from an early age the fuckhead owner puts it in a sack and beats it with a stick to get it riled up, then lets the dog go on other dogs. Its utterly despicable. In movies I cant watch a dog die. They are the most loyal friends we have got and they will stand by you until the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom