Can I upgrade my video card in this notebook?

lol i dont think he will want a computer with an intel processor. if ur gonna plays games on it then go for an amd processor,msi sli mobo, leadtek winfast 6600gt pci-e, a hdd with 7200rpm (or if u got alot of cash then a 10000rpm)any size u want (i prefer 120 gig) and 1gig of crucial ballistix ( or corsair will do nicely) and the rest is up to u. :D :D :D

Intel, AMD, I'm new to this so I don't even know the difference.

I'm looking at the Dell Inspiron 9200 right now. It has a 64MB ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 graphics card, which sounds like it will get the job done. I also like the huge screen on that one.

For this question, why don't the admins here make some annoucement or something that says "LAPTOP VIDEOCARDS CANNOT BE UPGRADED UNLESS..." And specify what models actually have this capability :p Agreeing with most the other people who replied, this question is getting annoying.

And to CarpeNoctem, please don't ask a question in an unrelated message. I'm not an admin here or anything, but I find that just plain stupid. Not only that, but less people will actually see the question!

Back
Top Bottom