Disturbed by some things here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its usual for someone to own a busines, but at 16? Ohhh...I feel lightheaded...

I would never order services from a company operated by a 16 year old, sorry. I would need to get it from a company that has fiscal backing to it.

Yeah to own a business at 16 is not too damn shabby.....you're well ahead of the majority of your age group when it comes to being successful. If i may ask, what kinda business do you own? Getting transferred to different countries while still a teenager is unusual.

well FYI the real talent behind celene dion, barbra stresand, mariah carey, boy bands, Cher (obviosly) and much others....

PRO-TOOLS!!!

in fact celene's "voice" is none other than sung in 5 layers modded to hell and back her real stage voice "yes i heard it" is light and she does lip sync.

most of those artists voices arent real in thier songs, the real talent is protools and the sound techs. They spend more time on teh actual music then the artist does. its 40% artitst work and the rest is all record co sound techs.

and also the lack of good artitsts is getting higher and they are relying on protools and other stuff liek that. when they go live they can barely put on a good show, they put me to sleep at their concerts literally. they ahve no voice and a buncha hip-gyrating, lights from hell pain. aaaaaaaahhh!!! and they dotn do much for thier fans. they hate it when they have to sign an autograph, they have 10 cars they dotn even drive, I mean cmon people who need money should have it.

not these greeday singers.

Well. Webhosting and Computer Repair services... so far this year we have fixed over 600 in a 5,000 mile radious

A guy joins and asks about finding a 'good movie-maker', they dicuss sensibly when one says you can 'find one' which I removed. Please report threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom