Disturbed by some things here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had communisim. If it is done properly then communisim could be very good. Who wants to make a communistic country with me? And a note to you Gian, you have your views, dont come out and just bury someone's beliefs. I dont appreciate it.

rakedog said:
Not to mention 52,000,000 dead.......

Which is very unfortunate. But that's war. It isn't pretty. If Zhukhov or Patton were still alive they would tell you the same.

Yeah, because the upper level producers are asking for SO much money.. you should check out the ratio's of who gets the most money..

It is the company that is ultimately effected by any P2P stealing.

Jack, communism doesn't work. The Soviet Version collapsed in 1991 with the Soviet Union. The Maoist version has long been abandoned in China. China is now capitalist. Every country will eventually become capitalist. The Hoi Chi Minh communist state of Vietnam is now more capitalist. I'll bury communism because it is dead.

I agree with Jack....Im sure a lot of the people complaining about their songs being pirated are doing it themselves, even with all that money they have....

Ok, I like others have been guilty of pirating. But you have to think that these people who make movies and stuff pour alot of time and effort into them. Who gives a shit if the get a truckload of money, the film is still rightfully theirs and no one else has the right to steal it from them. This is the same with the music industry.

I agree but disagree.. as far as im concerned they make enough... so therefore

boycott-riaa-title.gif

but... you know if they just allowed cheaper CD's and software i could almost gaurentee there would be less piracy

but... you know if they just allowed cheaper CD's and software i could almost gaurentee there would be less piracy... they did nothing wrong... but its just too expensive for consumers.

Hang on. You say that cheaper CDs will, reduce piracy. So lets way up the options, we have a reduced CD or a Free CD, with less hassle. What do you think the bulk of people are going to choose. There is no way piracy is going to stop unless, record companies start selling CDs for nothing. So you say that the Record Industry has done nothing, then why boycott them?

Lol.. I know plenty of people who pirate software / music and they only do it because of the price.. Thats pretty much the #1 reason of stealing the software / music because of price... Im not saying give it out.. but to lower cd prices... i like to download but thenagain i would also like to have the cd so then if im traveling or in a hurry i just grab it and i dont need to burn a cd... I admit i always "steal" music however, i dont share it or burn it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom