Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Thought I'd post mine...

Notes:
1) Ignore the computer "games" on that CD stack. Most are my old ones that I'm going to give to my little cousin once he is a few years older.
2) Yes, that is an N-Gage, and I like it. And let's leave that at that.

Haha, I don't care. Make fun of it. :D

-Jamxx

Can i have your ipod? And what type of monitor is that(i no it is a dell) and do you like it?

computer.jpg

Here is a new one of my desk.. I need to clean up and I don't yet have my Logitech Z-5500... maybe next week I'm hoping.

so far looking good.. i will show you guys mine when i get to my house and am able to hook it all up ;)

Jamxx said:
Thought I'd post mine...

Notes:
1) Ignore the computer "games" on that CD stack. Most are my old ones that I'm going to give to my little cousin once he is a few years older.
2) Yes, that is an N-Gage, and I like it. And let's leave that at that.

Haha, I don't care. Make fun of it. :D

-Jamxx

Dude that is a nice setup..I love the all black case, I am a big time fan of black , all my stuff is either Black or Silver. Just one thing though, what is the mixxer for..just curious.

Also one more thing, i notice that you have your comp. up on your desk, but I would have it on the floor, cuz the cool air that hoover's the ground in any room is good for your comp. & it will stay cooler..

I have mine on the floor and i make shure it has at least 2ft of breathing space...Just a thought.

Everyroom has a 10 to 12" layer of cool air hoovering the groung all the time...

CarpeNoctem said:
jay8990, what is that on the wall that looks like a blueprint? If it is a blueprint, what is it of?

:D it is like blueprints, its the Forth Road Bridge, structural drawings of it.

The bridge images - http://www.feta.gov.uk/webpages/images.php

im doing a structural analysis of the bridge as part of a course at school. Its hard!! The people at the bridge offices were nice enough to send me plenty of info though! and the drawings!

and in response to earlier posts yeah i think i might be overloading my psu a bit! well i am certainly now if i wasnt before! an order arrived today! im now happy to tell you all i am running 512mb ram! :D and lots of lil lights inside the case now! so the psu is running a lot! my bad!

Jay

Well, I really don't have a space to put it on the floor, and my computer runs really cool already, even though it is overclocked... I'm not worried about that. And the mixer is for a microphone setup... I've got it where it can hook into my computer and have three mics hooked up at once. My dad had it for his singing group, but they got a new one a while back, and he let me have this one.

Thanks!

-Jamxx

P.S. - Sure, you can have my iPod.

Back
Top Bottom