Can I upgrade my video card in this notebook?

DMB14

Baseband Member
I have a Sony Vaio V505 that has a 32MB ATI Mobility Radeon graphics chip. My question is, can I replace it? I think that it's separate from the motherboard in this laptop, so I think it should be replaceable...

I need something that supports DirectX 9.0 and has at least 64 MB or memory. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Nope, never in a million years!! This is probably the most asked question on this forum!!

Yeah, I've already got a nice desktop. I just bought the laptop to take on trips and on the road.

yeah ur better off buyin a new laptop with a good graphics card (which might cost alot)or just go and buy a gamin desktop computer with a 6600gt gpu or a 6800 ultra if u got alot of cash laying around in ur piggy bank.

yeah ur better off buyin a new laptop with a good graphics card (which might cost alot)or just go and buy a gamin desktop computer with a 6600gt gpu or a 6800 ultra if u got alot of cash laying around in ur piggy bank. sorry for doing this again but i forgot to put it in reply

Yea, my setup is a good gaming machince not too pricy(2100) if you buy one. I am selling it but yea. A 660GT will play all the games.

Back
Top Bottom