i just bought h-l2 do i have to pay to play online?

crayzboost

In Runtime
i installed it and everything, played it but i cant figure out how to play online. i go through steam and to the server list but when i click on one it goes to a screen to purchase h-l2 and others, but at the bottom it says regester a product you already own, so i do that and it says you already have these games or something like that.

am i doing something wrong? or do i have to buy through them.

sorry if this sounds like a noob question but i have never played a pc game and i have def not played one online.

Well as long as u have purchased the game u shudn't have to pay 4 anything!!!!! Try re-installin the game and re-registerin!!!

yeah u shouldnt have to pay for anything else to play the game if u have the cd. do u have counter strike source as well??

hl-2 isnt MMORPG

by the way i had the same problem with natural selection, steam just sucks, if its on cd just re-install, if you downloaded it off steam, you either complain or just caca. I didnt even know there was a multiplayer option to HL-2 has anyone ever played it?

how hl2 online multiplay works is that individuals rent or buy servers with their own money. Then people join them free of charge.

So to answer your question, no you dont have to pay.

hey banchan
dude i spend 4 yrs in KL, calling someone caca isn't very nice. How would you feel if someone called you awak gila, bodoh ayam? LOL
that is the extent of my bahasa
jack

yeah i starterd this thread a while ago and i still have not got to play hl2 online yet, 3 unistalls and reinstalls later!!!

Back
Top Bottom