Voodoo Rage F:5

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
This badass comp has these specs

Cpu - FX-55 overclocked to 2.7 ghz
Mobo - asus a8n-sli delux (nforce4 pro chipset)
Video card - 6800ultra 256 ram
HDD - two 120 gig 7.2k RPM
Optical Drives - Pioneer dvr-108 dvd-rw
Soundcard - Sound Claster audigy 2.5
Case = Voodoo maga aluminum chassis 600W noisetaker 2.0
fans / extra - three 120mm case fans
keyboard 0 logitech ninovo media desktop bluetooth
cooling - WATER COOLING

comes with XP PRO, hl2,

guess how much this baby is...................
3000? no
4000? no
5000? no
6000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????/

y e s

i think im gonna buy this just for the heck of it.

have you seen a worse deal than this? post :)

6000 for that? RIP OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. I can easily build that for 4000 TOPS.

And why get an fx-55 if you have water cooling? just OC.

$2,500 tops. And just for the heck of it? I'm sure there are people in Southeast Asia suffering from the devastating tsunamis still who need medicine and food.

Ok. You are just an idiot. Part of their countires are buried under water! Money needs to go there no matter how much. Thos people need money, houses, food, shelter, a government! They got destroyed, no money is too much. 400mil is not nearly enough. This is the thing our country should be in debt for, for giving money to a good dam cause.

BanChan said:
dude im just kidding, you acually thought i would buy that? either way the tsunami funding? god damn i must say you are blind,

#1 dead people dont need money
#2 the ones that survived need a house and stuff, which in the countries it hit probably cost about 20,000 dollars per family.
#3 we just as U.S. funded over what like 400 million?
#4 we spend millions at war everyday
#5 MOST tsunami funding goes to the big companies that lost thier "oh so very important" buildings.

capitalism is cannabalism

You are foolish.

You are the one who is blind. Maybe if your family was wiped out by a tsunami your screwed up views would be different. Dead people? There are 1.5 million people at risk of starvation. They need assistance. I made a donation to the red cross which has a 10% overhead.. which is low. Would cost about $20,000 dollars per family? Wrong again. It will cost a few hundred at most because materials in those countries are very cheap. In the US... there has been hundreds of millions spent.. and we had a massive military operation done. One of the only nations to do such a thing on that scale. We delievered aid.. and war has nothing to do with this. And most tsunami funding goes to NGOs, which spend it on the people. Again dude, you are an idiot.

Communism is cannabalism. Leftists are too.

Back
Top Bottom