"Xenon" Codename for XBox 2

Re:

AMD ZEN said:
Ok, It doesn't matter about systems, my point here is BluRay technology. Microsoft is impaling themselves by not including it in their new system, otherwise, I would say yes to it, but since it doesn't have it and Microsoft wants to be so hasty, I do not recommend nor support it. Nintendo is gonna pwn the market again soon enough, just wait and see.
Aren't Microsoft backing High Definition DVDs? Probably for obvious reasons... backing Blu-Ray would involve backing Sony who are working on it. That cannot be allowed.

Ultimately; HDDVDs will be worth the wait - and we don't yet know enough to say that they won't be included in the final Xenon release.

Again? Nintendo haven't pwned the market for a decade. XBox sales beat the GameCube Sales by a factor of two to three with a smaller market impact time and without any prior Market Share or personal backing of the gamers. Without any real games to its name either!

Nintendo will never pwn the market :D coming close to the looser of the Console War will be the best it will ever achieve.

Re:

AMD ZEN said:
Apparently not, they have over 300 licenses, 45 of those on release!! Capcom, Atari, Bungie (who knows what that will be???) , LionHead, EA (of course), SEGA, Namco, and Activision to name only a few. It should be one hell of a system. We will see at E3!! OHOOHOO!!, Cant wait!!

So? The companies don't matter....it's that games that they produce that matter.

Re:

Lord Kalthorn said:
Aren't Microsoft backing High Definition DVDs? Probably for obvious reasons... backing Blu-Ray would involve backing Sony who are working on it. That cannot be allowed.

Ultimately; HDDVDs will be worth the wait - and we don't yet know enough to say that they won't be included in the final Xenon release.

Again? Nintendo haven't pwned the market for a decade. XBox sales beat the GameCube Sales by a factor of two to three with a smaller market impact time and without any prior Market Share or personal backing of the gamers. Without any real games to its name either!

Nintendo will never pwn the market :D coming close to the looser of the Console War will be the best it will ever achieve.

Yeah, that's why they dropped the price down to $100.

They'll probably all be re-released for it with updated graphics and the like. Maybe in Gold Editions with any Add on Packs that may have been brought out in the mean time.

i agree with lord kalthorn. the nintendo revolution will lose the console war against xbox 360 and ps3. but deciding between xbox 360 and ps3 which one i would get is quite difficult.

Re:

Lord Kalthorn said:
They'll probably all be re-released for it with updated graphics and the like. Maybe in Gold Editions with any Add on Packs that may have been brought out in the mean time.

Darn...that means I'm gonna have to trade in my system AND games.

Haha. Yeah... but you don't have to upgrade all the games. You can still play on an XBox with the old games and an Xenon with the new Games?

Back
Top Bottom