Try2hack.nl game

No I accualy did my research and found out what to do for the levels.. speaking of which, I should start doing some of the realistic missions on HTS... I just chill on the forums..

Well i have been on the forums an i have FIREFOX i have had it about 3 week after it came out and i read the SOURCE code and i need to learn HTML+XHTML luky me that what i have been doing for a moth now.

i started learning MS DOS YESTERDAY i no alot of things there here ill give some codes out.

COLOR 9 (FOR COLOR BLUE)

START (START ANOTHER MS DOS)

PROMPT (TYPE SOMETHING LIKE (TYPE HERE) THEN IT WILL SHOW, (YOU WILL C)

TITLE (TYPE SOMETHING LIKE YOUR NAME AND IT WILL SHOW AT THE TOP)

i am learning and i started yesterday and i have found out thos up 2 now do you guys think its ok to learn MSDOS.

OK...

time to add spoilers...

color is white so you'll have to high light to read them...

Level 1...
Simlpy right click.
you'll find the password in a javascript function
password : h4x0r

level 2: (this may not be the best way of doing this!)
right click is dsabled, press view, select source.
The code is all contained within the flash document, so take the address of thedocument and put it in a download manaer so you have the .swf file on your computer...

Now open the file with a text editor (notepad is fine)...
search for the lines that contain the password...

username : try2hack
password : irtehh4x0r!

(it helps to open a second window at this stage)

level 3:
Just press ok...
when it says back to disney land move the alert box up near the stop button... perss OK, then press stop quickly, right click an view source, (Yawn)... you'll find this time the password s stored in a variable (PASSWORD) and the text you enter is compared to this...

but don't be thrown off by the deliberate mistake (yes I did stumble at first...

PASSWORD="AbCdE";
CORRECTSITE="level4-sfvfxc.xhtml";
WRONGSITE="http://www.disney.com";

that is not the right password, and it's not the right link for the second page either!
lok a littleearlier in the source and you'll see
<script src="JavaScript"></script>

so put the address try2hack.nl/levels/JavaScriptinto another browser window and find the correct password and link to test 4

password = try2hackrawks

level 4: Uses a java class file (which you can download to your local machine), but without decent Java development tools I'm stuck here

if anyone gets pasy the level that I'm stuck on, post me a spolier...

OK, got a level 4 solution now...

decompile the java applet.
look in the code, It threw me that the password is not listed at all, but...
thereis an external file loaded..
called Level4 browse to this, view the source and you'll see...

username : appletking
password : pieceofcake

Level 5 will hopefully follow

dammit, level 5 can't be run because I have the VB .NET runtimes installed and am just not wiling to down grade...
(level 5 is an exe file that you download)...

I'll see if I can get anywhere disassembling it

W.....T.....F........you goddamn hardcore h4x0rs....chicks should be attracted to this shit....if guys know hot to do this....this chick that i like likes that i know all that i do...which is not much

Back
Top Bottom