I miss Tech TV!

darvocet_outlaw

In Runtime
Anyone else here miss TechTV???
I used to watch it all the time, before it was bought by comcast and merged with G4. Don't get me wrong G4 is a fine network, for people into gaming. But for people like me (who don't play alot of games) it's kinda uninteresting.
One good note however, is that I can listen to Leo Laporte on KFI 640 AM, via the net.

(P.S. sorry if theres been a thread like this before, but if so, it was before my joining of CF).

I remember the shows such as Call For Help and Screensavers. Don't know if they're still on, but those are great shows for PC and network knowledge.

I doubt there is a duplicate thread since only 3 people have ever watched techtv. :D

The Screen Savers is still on, but the format has changed.....IMHO it's not as good.
Call for help is no longer on in the U.S. But it is on Canada's feed of G4TechTV.

darvocet_outlaw said:
Anyone else here miss TechTV???
I used to watch it all the time, before it was bought by comcast and merged with G4. Don't get me wrong G4 is a fine network, for people into gaming. But for people like me (who don't play alot of games) it's kinda uninteresting.
One good note however, is that I can listen to Leo Laporte on KFI 640 AM, via the net.
QUOTE]
darvocet_outlaw said:
Yeah i really like watching that show, it really does have some interesting things on there, too bad it is'nt on anymore...they just have g4 on now...

Back
Top Bottom