Delete members

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I was pondering around the members list and found that there are a lot of people who don't have a single post dated back to 2003. I think those accounts should be deleted to save space. Being inactive for that long shows they are not interested or don't even bother to interact with this website.

Single accounts only total 10MB on the whole server so its not really a problem. Its nice to look back at how far this forum has come I think.

yes but its a pain to manage if you gotta track down a useres table in MySQL! Ive done that and repaiered a sql file for a forum with over 500 users!! one users tabe got corrputed so as la few others someone accidentally messed stuff up. (damn apache!)

gotta keep in mind that SQL takes up lots of processing/ram power and really can slow down the server alot.

for maximum performance I suggest you delete those users.

also take note theres lots with

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$ and such usernames!!!

someone answer me this why do you think that this place is going to have problems with a few extra users that havnt posted

do you have any idea what sort of server david is on an dhow much space he has spare?

i mean is CF slow for you, couse it isnt for me!

If its not broke dont fix it

Back
Top Bottom