Show your pets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Well we've talked about some pretty wide range of subjects. Let's not forget the little critters that remain loyal no matter what. That keep us company when no one else seems to want to be around.
I'll start it off.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v707/setishock/
That link takes you to my photobucket gallery.
What in the frack does this have to do with computers you ask? Just look at the pics...

I think it's adorable how the little kitty is hanging around the monitor like that. They're very cute. I love to have some, but are they hard to maintain? I know dogs can be a big hassle because of the mess they can make.

soo adorable!! my cat angel is very very cute too. shes my girl!!!

that black cat on the monitor is soo tiny how old??

dogs are a disaster almost as bad as a baby is.

thats why Im gonna adopt a couple two yr olds.

I like em at that age they are cute and love to get into things which can be a very cure thing.

and its bad to have cats in a house with babies anyways. babies put out bad vibes to cats and cats are afriad of them. and the crying of the baby can bother a cat alot sicne they have more sensitive hearing, if your cat does freaky things to your baby,

DONT EVER HURT THE CAT the cat dont know what to do becuase the frequency messes with the cat. literally. Ive seen this happen in lots of my parent's cats. all you gotta do it stroke the cat in an isolated area and hug it and also let it be alone for a while with no sounds.

cats are also known to have healing powers as well. its very cute and cool thats why

cats PWN!!!

Sick I nearly threw up. LOL

Sure the kitten on the monitor owns. But the other cats just look realy old.

This is my pup "Duey", he is a 2 1/2 year old Golden Retriever, He is a little clumbsy, but I love him just the same.."He just loves his new sweater we got for him...:p

DSC00488.jpg

Dogs are far better companions then cats and are the ones that have the healing effects for people. Dogs aren't a disaster. Cats are. Hairballs.. and all that other stuff.. eww... my dog at least is pretty smart and well trained. She's an 9 year old black lab.. she's getting old, but still is a healthy black lab mix.

yeah, i heard some where that they are starting to use puppy's in children's hospital's to help along the really sick patient's with good results.

Let's see...

The kitten on the monitor is Runt and she is 5 months. She was born Sept 29,2004 at 4:00pm. I was there for that one. Right on my comforter. Cleo is around 8 months.Give or take 1 or 2. Some kid was trying to teach his dog to kill cats. The kitten had other ideas. He reached in the box to get the kitten and she ripped his arm to sreads and hauled ass. She went up a tree and he flushed her out right in front of a housekeeper of rather large dimensions. She grabbed the kitten and I got Cleo from her. Needless to say the kid and the dog had a little talk with the local PD and when they left I adjusted his attitude some. Wing Nut is a little over a year now and has gotten HUGH. Foxy is going on 3 years old. Mr. Stripes is second litter bad boy about 8 or 9 months. I forget.
All the rest around the shop are strays. I feed them twice a day and check them for cuts and babies. They let me stroke thier heads while they eat but nothing more. The funnies and posing come when I'm working and don't have my camera handy. Maybe today I can get some pics of them. I'm laying low around the house as it's my day off.
I've had several dogs and all of them were good friends to have around. But in those days I traveled a lot and it just wasn't fair to leave them alone. A cat could give a rats rear end if you're around anyway.

dogs are murderous when it comes to homes dont have one in a nice house with expensive funriture. they pee all over everything and they stink. cats can take thier own baths dogs cant you ahve to give them a bath liek twice a week or they smell baaaad!!

dogs also got more buggies on them too and arent as desease resistant as cats are. they also get HUMONGUS worms up thier butt!!! I saw one that was 8 feet long comin outta my parents dobermann lucky.

from then on I called him Butt Lucky!!! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom